Sunday, November 07, 2004

Prayers

I am starting to pray in my head, quick short prayers, calling to God to help Clark and to tell me what to do.
We are in our driveway, he his getting worse and worse, I am shaking so badly.
I tell Clark, I am taking you to Riverside Hospital, but he says "NO", gets out of the car,goes into the house and sits down on the couch.

Ouch...I tried to publish my longest therapy session and lost it.
It said something like this:

I interrupt this blog due to "Internal Server Error" .... and wiped it all out. All that is left is what you see above.

Maybe someone is trying to tell me something. My computer crashes and wipes out my journal, now my blog crashes. LOL

I will try again later, I am insistent that I record this experience. I actually just want to get it recorded and be done with it. Why I don't know, I just do.

So to myself....until next time, I will continue.

No comments: