Friday, March 11, 2005

These Words

Strength, love, adventure, excitement, passion, fear, faith, hope and destiny.
These words each hold a special meaning to each of us...
To Clark and to me they each have their own special meaning, yet blended together by years of friendship and love. Each of these words if taken by their selves and thought about, bring a different feeling to each of us and it depends what we are experiencing at any moment in time how we think of them.
Right now to me..
Strength.. I need the word strength, it brings me confidence and comfort. I am strong and I can get through any thing. It makes me straighten my back and sit up and take notice of everything around me. Alert and watchful, comforting.
Love.. oh the word love is most wonderful, to love in all the different degrees it brings. What a wonderful gift. Each person I come to know or pass, if I take the time to look at them and see them, I can feel a degree of love. Each is so special, words can not describe. So, take the word love and feel it, with all it's wonders.
Adventure, OH adventure, I love it and I miss it. There is so much of it when you are young, my fingers play on the computer board as if playing a piano.. they become joyful and light hearted to think of adventure. Clark and I still have so much of it in us. To explore, to know, to be daring and irresponsible, these things have their place.
Excitement.. there are many forms of excitement isn't there? The excitement of not understanding something you are learning and then it hit's you like a bolt of lightning. How exciting it feels, vacation is the next day, seeing two fox playing in your back yard, the world is full of excitement.
Passion.. do you dare share your feelings of passion with just anyone. I think not, passion is so very special, daring, and strong. Obsessive and to the maximum. I like passion, but I control this feeling, it can be so strong it can over take you.
Fear.. adrenaline coursing through you as your car starts to slide towards the edge of a bridge, you wake to someone being in your house at night, your loved one is dying and you can't help, anyone is dying and you can't help. Fear is good for us, it starts the heart pumping, the blood flowing and the mind is so alert it feels like it could burst.
Faith.. we all have it in some form don't we? And it varies like the temperature outside... it is unpredictable to the time. But, when put to the hammer, it comes out strong. Faith, in God comes to me first. Faith, what do you have faith in? Because, when you are down, you need this word.
Hope.. how wonderful to have hope, hope the emotion that can keep you going. I just thought, that hope is kind of a down word, if you are hoping, you are not there are you? You hope to be with Jesus someday, you hope to be somewhere, that you are not. Yet, hope is positive, a good word, it raises you to tree tops, if you let it.
Destiny, what a comfort, how deep this word can be, what will be, will be. We have the choice, yet it is destined....
But, the journey to that destiny is full of These Words.....

No comments: