Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Lonely and Loved

Clark will be going back for his 2nd catherization on Thursday. We had some fun added to this drama of medical problems... Since, we have to be there at 6:45 in the morning, they will pay for a hotel room for us. (I am sure it is buried somewhere in that bill).
But, now we can go out to dinner, go to our room, close to the hospital, soak in the tub and rise in the morning for the "occasion". Clark, has been through so much, he shed tears of relief after the first catherization. His chest pain has gone. I pray they can get the 2nd stent in and stop the fear of open heart surgery.
I wish I were one of those amazing, strong people, who seem to weather every storm. But, sometimes I feel so isolated from the other people that I know, sometimes even Clark. People, friends.. (and I can't blame them)don't want to hear about your medical dealings, and to talk with Clark in detail...is a combination of things. He has too much already to deal with, and he forgets a lot of what I tell him anyway. Anyway, I am feeling optimistic but isolated. That is okay, we will prevail.....

No comments: