Saturday, October 30, 2004

Let's Get Started

This is my first blog. I was introduced to blogging by DeathMaiden, a seasoned blogger.
I first want to apologize for any punctuation errors or spelling. School is a long time behind me.
I started a personal journal last year after my husband had his 3rd stroke. I was writing it like a autobiography, thinking that maybe in the future it would help someone else who had a loved one who had a stroke. But then my computer crashed (it had a stroke also, I guess you could say). So, I lost most of what I had done, luckily I printed some of it out. That crash stopped my journal day's until now. I imagine most of what I say, won't be of much interest to most. So, I have decided to put that a side and just blog for myself.
I am a born again christian to start. I said a lot of prayers in 2003 for my husband, and God did answer my prayers, beyond what I would dare to let myself hope. We have many times in our life's, when things change. I know, I can look back in my life to certain times and events that changed me forever. For example, when I was 9, it was announced my father had cancer, when I was 14 and he died. When I was 19 and I gave birth to my only child,who I gave up for adoption. When I was 28 and I met my second husband. But,the event that was the most changing, was when I was 50 and my husband had his 3rd stroke. My view of life changed totally, and thanks to the Lord, most of it is good.........

1 comment:

Melaina RN, PHN, MS, CNS, ACHPN said...

I'm glad that I inspired you to start your own blog. You have a very powerful story to tell. I look forward to reading more as you continue to post!